Orano Projects is a well-established technical consultancy providing industry-leading assessment and management services in Safety, Waste Management, Delicensing, Shielding, Engineering and Human Factors.
We have an outstanding reputation in delivering technical excellence to clients across the UK and our consultancy teams in Abingdon and Warrington are growing as a result of this success.
We are looking for top-quality candidates who enjoy a challenge and welcome responsibility, in return for varied job rotation opportunities and a competitive salary and benefit package with annual reviews.
What do I need to join the team?
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Analytical and problem-solving skills to deliver fit for purpose solutions;
- Able to work independently and in multi-disciplinary teams;
- Flexible and willing to travel;
- Able to adapt to customer requirements;
- Able to obtain appropriate security clearance.
A good first degree (2:1 or better) or higher degree in science or engineering, or relevant experience is required, alongside a full driving licence for visits to customer sites.
This opportunity is based in our Abingdon office, Oxfordshire, with opportunities to travel to other sites, with a start date: September 2020.
Application Closing Date – Friday 28th February 2020
Assessment sessions are scheduled for March/April 2020.
Assessment sessions comprise of:
- An interview with presentation
- An interactive session where you get to meet various staff members
- A written exercise
- A group exercise with the other candidates plus lunch provided
Don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity