The Capture Manager is responsible for new business development including opportunity identification and qualification, capture management, proposal development and preparation for new business and current programs in Orano Projects LTD. The ideal candidate is responsible for developing, implementing and managing a capture strategy to achieve planned revenue growth in the targeted marketplace.
Additionally, the Capture Manager is responsible for managing cross-functional teams to win assigned business opportunities, from the point when the opportunity is selected for pursuit until the contract is awarded. The Capture Manager plans, directs, and controls all activities related to the Capture effort, including accountability of all phases of Capture Management. The Candidate must be able to manage complex capture efforts and lead a team comprised of multiple functional experts supporting the effort.
Duties and responsibilities
- Develops capture plans and coordination of opportunities, including preparation and management of B&P Requests.
- Develops win strategies for programs to be bid, including price, technical and business considerations.
- Prepares marketing materials and briefings for customer calls.
- Builds and maintains the opportunity Capture Plan.
- Qualifies all opportunity targets as assigned.
- Builds and manages the Capture Team organization as a task organized entity.
- Develops Win Strategies, including Capture Plans and communications campaigns (call plans).
- Leads solutions development strategy sessions providing input based on pursuit customer trends and requirements.
- Conducts competitive assessments.
- Selects relevant Past Performance contracts.
- Prepares and provides information and decision briefings for senior management.
- Works with the Proposal Manager in development and execution of a Proposal Management Plan, including technical, management, pricing, and past performance/corporate experience.
- Prepares White Papers and Statement of Work (SOW) packages as necessary.
- + 10 years of related experience or demonstrated equivalency of experience and/or education, including 2 years of leadership
- Development of successful capture management plans for large procurements.
- Proven development of proposals in response to nuclear projects
- Excellent sales and communication skills and ability to manage appropriate responses to the nuclear industry acquisition process.
- Demonstrated experience developing win strategies to include Technical and Management approach and Price-to-Win.