- Identifying, implementing and complying with applicable safety, environmental and quality, company procedures, policies, legislative, regulatory, requirements.
- Developing, maintaining, reporting and trending an accurate project baseline.
- Maximising within the project the use of Learning from Experience and disseminating new LFE to the relevant functions.
- Implementing and maintaining the project and supporting functions interfaces.
- Leading and coaching the project team members.
- Assigning and maintaining competent project team members and acting promptly to industrial relations and HR issues.
- Providing accurate and timely information and reports regarding the project status, activities and performance.
- Identifying risks and implementing effective risk mitigation strategies.
- Implementing and maintaining effective integrated project execution strategies and plans.
- Implementing and maintaining effective communication to the project team and stakeholders.
- Meeting the specified project functional criteria.
- Controlling scope and cost to the agreed project baseline.
- Liaise with customer Programme Manager to create the overall strategy and subsequently plan delivery of the programme and individual project packages in line with this.
- Manage the Project team throughout the delivery of the programme activities.
- Manage the studies required for the programme and individual projects
- Undertake internal study and design reviews.
- Provide information for, and input to, HAZOP(s) / HAZCON(s).
- Review documentation and support through various committees e.g. PMPs, MSC etc.
To the Programme Manager for:
- Delivering the project in a safe manner to the specified functional criteria, goals and objectives, compliant with appropriate legislation, Project Execution Procedures and within the approved project baseline, scope, cost, schedule and quality requirements.
- Implementing and maintaining a competent, effective and efficient Integrated Project Team.
- Minimising the project risks (threats) and maximising opportunities.
- Maximising the project efficiency and effectiveness.
- Early identification of issues, concerns that either have the potential or will impact the project baseline.
- Proposing, agreeing, implementing and reporting corrective actions to secure the project baseline.
- The assignment of key project personnel.
- Project execution strategies and plans.
- Within agreed limits all scope and change control variations.
Function of the post within the organisation
The position is based within the Warrington office. Some travel will be required away from the office to meet with clients, though the role will not be client site based.
The role will report to a member of the company Management Team.